Friday, March 6, 2009

First Day of School



This was a very busy week for our little family. Debbie started back working full-time at the hospital and Kate Scot started going to her new school. The morning routine has really changed for us. Debbie and I are learning that it sure does help to have things organized and ready to go before we go to sleep. Kate Scot has taken this new routine in stride and has really done well at school. We're told that she never gets fussy unless she's communicating her hunger. She's always just looking around and smiling at people. The principal says that she'll go in there sometimes and pick her up and walk her around the hallway. She gets a report card every day that lets us know when she ate, how much... when they changed her diaper, how much... and so on. Debbie and I argue over who gets to pick her up in the afternoons, and if Debbie is off before 6PM then it's her. I can't win that battle. I've attached a cute picture from her first day. They set her in the swing just before I left and she looked so wide-eyed that I had to take picture with my phone.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment